- Beam is a high-intensity array that provides powerful stroboscopic and masking effects
Moving head strobe provides variable flash frequency, flash duration and strobe effect intensity of the beam. It also provides the following pre-programmed effects:
- Raise/lower the intensity modulation effect
- Random strobe
- Spikes - low intensity light output of high intensity flashes.
- For a continuous shading effect, set the flash duration to a longer value and the flash frequency to a higher frequency
- The value flashes "overlap" and merge into a continuous light output